
Welcome to my Blog! I am glad you are taking the time to read the information I will be presenting in the near future. Truthfully, the original intent for this blog was to present and respond to a contemporary issue for my POLS 207 class, but after discovering that I could discuss an important issue that I had already been researching, I realized that this would be a great resource to keep my research organized in a clear format. Having never created a blog before, I didn't consider the possibility of using a blog to share my concerns. I am hoping to use this blog for class as well as my own personal use. While there are many forms of dramatically unfair, I am using this blog to focus on one of the most hidden forms, child domestic labor. (I also research other forms of unfair labor, slavery, human trafficking, and things of that sort, but I believe that is too much to cover in one blog alone-- I would like to eventually create other blogs in which I address these other issues) When it comes to child domestic labor, the young laborers often go unnoticed as they work for little to no pay in, most often, unsuitable conditions. These children are placed in these situations through human trafficking, kidnapping, neglect, abandonment, and needing to support their families. Not only are they forced to work for unruly employers, but they are often victims of physical, psychological, and sexual abuse. Thanks again for visiting my blog! I will be conducting weekly updates.
--Sara
Would you allow this to happen to your own children or children that you know???

No comments:
Post a Comment